Aﬀordable Dental Care and Prescription Discount Provider
|Procedure||Member Cost||Non-Member Cost|
|Four Bitewing X-ray||$0||$68|
(Porcelain Fused to metal)
– Call our oﬃce for more details
– *Pricing starts at
– Discount on more treatments not listed
– Members receive discounts for Vision and Prescription
– Individual and Family plan available
– Use it as many times as you want to save more
Premier Smile Plan FAQs
Who should sign up Premier Smile Plan?
– Any individual or family who is looking for aﬀordable, high quality dental care but doesn’t have dental insurance. The plan pays for itself when you schedule a cleaning and exam.
What beneﬁts will I have besides dental care?
– Members have access to savings between 15%-16% oﬀ the retail price of generic drugs and 10%-25% oﬀ the retail price of brand name drugs over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Wal-Mart,Walgreens, Rite Aid and more.
How does the savings plan work?
– Just show your membership card to the front oﬃce when you sign in. Members save 20%-60% on average. Members are responsible for paying all fees directly to the dentist.
How much does it cost to be a member?
– Individual plans are $15.95 monthly or $159.95 annually
– Family plans are $24.95 monthly or $249.95 annually
How do I sign up?
– Call (844) 433-5608 (code:JKLDEN)
– Call (317)219-3099
Finances & Insurance
Finances and insurance are easy with Noble Smiles Dentistry. We work with our existing and new patients to make sure you are covered for the treatments you or your family need. Our policy of convenience and flexibility allows our patients to receive treatment. This is without worrying that great oral healthcare will result in a financial burden. All Noble Smiles Dentistry patients can benefit from our general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. We want you to feel reassured that you can afford confidence in your smile without breaking the bank.
Insurance Made Easy, Call Now!
A member of the Noble Smiles Dentistry team is waiting to discuss your insurance and finance options with you today! All too often, patients put off receiving the treatments they need due to overly complex financial barriers. Noble Smiles Dentistry cuts through the formalities quickly and easily so that our patients can start receiving treatment right away.
Flexible Payment Options
As part of our effort to make payment options work for our patients, Noble Smiles Dentistry offers flexible solutions for every situation. When it comes to dentistry, one size really does not fit all. Each patient or family group of patients have their own struggles. Without flexible payment options, some patients may find it difficult to receive the treatments they need the most.
At Noble Smiles Dentistry, we expect to have long-lasting relationships with our patients. That means we are in a position to offer flexible payment options. When you contact Noble Smiles Dentistry, we will discuss your needs with you and agree on a payment solution that reflects your circumstances.
Find out how Noble Smiles Dentistry can help you to afford the dental treatments you deserve. Contact us today for a consultation, so we can discuss your financial and insurance options. Our team is friendly and understanding, with a focus on helping our patients make every treatment option available through affordability.